Mulberry Tavern now re-opened as Affinity

nickyjones8

To update my previous post it is definately going to be a gay bar, and will be opening at the end of this month. Its being completely refurbished to a high standard and by the sound of what Im being told its going to be great! :)

Then maybe you need to get a new contact. The licence has been in place for at least eight weeks now.

See above.

See above and above.

Well this one is.

Try a figure around ten times that and you may be somewhere close. :)

The air-con system alone is £20k.

To summarise. This venue IS opening. Work IS underway and there IS a licence in place.

Opening date is scheduled to be November 27th (2009)

Now if the speculators can stop with their conjecture, that would be super.

Well said :) wonder if you know the same person as me??!!:suspect:;)

Having visited the venue again today I can tell you work is well and truly underway, 95% of it being done from scratch, new floors, electrics, ventilation, fitted seating, toilet etc etc, heres an idea, bit of a long shot I know but perhaps people on here could try and support the venue instead of pulling it to pieces!!

so its already being pushed as a gay bar? very silly excluding so many potential customers IMO, especially in this economic climate. i have no issue with gay bars, but reopening a boozer and targeting such a small market is a bad move.

so its already being pushed as a gay bar? very silly excluding so many potential customers IMO, especially in this economic climate. i have no issue with gay bars, but reopening a boozer and targeting such a small market is a bad move.

Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why would it be excluding anyone straight will be allowed in aswell it will be a gay friendly bar ...........and we are friendly!!!!

Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why would it be excluding anyone straight will be allowed in aswell it will be a gay friendly bar ...........and we are friendly!!!!

the pub itself isn't excluding people, but people will exclude themselves from the pub.

Archived