Boohoo! Just failed my driving test!

i,m sat here feeling really sorry for myself as i have failed my driving test yet again and for the same bloody thing:(,

why oh why can;t i reverse around corners:confused:. to give the inspector his dues, he did say he would have let it slip had i payed more observation as i was doing the manouver and had he done that i would have passed....

will book in again after the weekend but i've been driving ten years and its hard to drive to test standards, ie,hands at ten to two etc, when you have a comfy driving style.

gawd, im so fed up. think i'll go n eat chocolate:(

i cant even pass my mock driving test hun so dont feel too bad and ive been having proffesionall lessons for ages :(

got mine in 4 weeks now and im majorly p00ping myself to be honest :help:

good luck though next time hun :thumbsup:

I'll hold my hand up and say i was like this, it took me 4 attempts before i passed on the 5th.

My issue was the instructor who was pants, i was doing 4hrs a week on the test route for 20hrs and i was board silly and i got complacent with it all.

I started to loath getting in the car as i knew we would do the exact same route, same time of day and same amount of time.

I swapped my instructor and within 6 lessons i'd passed. The new instructor took me off the test route , out of the city and we did real driving. We only went into town on the test day.

Why i say real driving is the fact i drove and didn't spend 2/3rds of the lesson in jams,stop/starting etc...etc... so i got the full 2hrs on the move and in active flows.

I had a mate at sixth form who used to say that you should only be allowed 3 attempts at passing your test. After that you shouldn't be allowed to drive.

He stopped saying it after he failed his first two.

(and as people are asking, I was first time, no minors - but still learning 15 years later)

Why is it, when it rains people complain about getting soaked by passing vehicles?

OK, lets break this down.

1) Its been raining

2) Puddles collect at the side of the road

3) Vehicles drive along the road and sometimes through the puddles.

So why do some people insist on walking near the edge of the pavement near the road? and these very same people wine if they get a soaking?

You have been warned, put 2 and 2 together Puddles+ passing vehicles + walking near pavement edge = a dam good soaking

Work it out

If people took extra care in their driving, people won't get soaked either.

But of course we all know that some bus drivers soak people ON PURPOSE! Because they get some kind of retarded amusement from it! :rant:

Archived