Boohoo! Just failed my driving test!

I agree with something mentioned above, about stats, i think they pass so many on a certain day. Daft things we do because of nerves should be taken into consideration. Don't give up though, and don't let it get you down.... Re book it : )

Amongst all my friends, the ones who passed 2nd or 3rd time always seemed to be the better drivers.

I passed first time and i am an awful driver, I haven't done a reverse park since my test 2 years ago.

I wouldn't let failing get you down too much, good luck for next time!

Amongst all my friends, the ones who passed 2nd or 3rd time always seemed to be the better drivers.

I passed first time and i am an awful driver, I haven't done a reverse park since my test 2 years ago.

I wouldn't let failing get you down too much, good luck for next time!

Reassuring post....:(

You know what - sometimes they just fail you because they need the stats!

My point is - you are probably not a bad driver. It comes down to luck, nerves and sometimes just an ass of an examiner.

Although I know where you are coming from...:hihi: (what a silly phrase, as you know what's coming next)

3 serious faults in 20 minutes?

Had my driving test today and I failed. 3 serious faults so not the best. They were silly mistakes which I shouldn't of done. I know what I did wrong which should help me for my next test.

Good luck next time;)

Wife has failed her test twice,BOTH times for the same fault (reversing round a corner),plus a few other minor faults,the thing is she can do it perfectly in lessons and even did it her mates car when they went out sunday because her mate who PASSED her test cant reverse round corners!!!

Its a Nervous thing when it comes to the actual test!

i got told that the better drivers dont pass the first time, i passed on my 2rd time.

my advice to you and anybody else taking their test, is before you have your lesson take 2 paracetamol and by the time you have your test you will be calm, due to your heart rate been lower making you alot less nervous .i swear it works as i took them and i told all my mates to try them and they all passed.

good luck to you all :D

I passed second time. Had only 4 minor faults as well. It's loads easier the second time around. You know what to expect better.

I found it easy the first time :P

Just kidding, I was terrified and well chuffed that I passed first time.

Archived