Boohoo! Just failed my driving test!

I passed third time nothin to be ashamed of lol, dont worry about it, i mean 3 of the people i know who past first time have had accidents, one even having to write off the car !

i think the only reason i passed third time is because i actually told NOBODY, only my parents knew, not even my brother, bf, friends etc, I also took two Kalms before which i think must have helped calm my nerves :) better luck next time!

x

It does not matter if you pass 1st time or whatever, it's how you drive after that counts. Not passing the 1st time does not make a better driver.

I know people who passed 3rd plus time and after 3 years had quite a few minor accidents, through their own fault, where, after passing the 1st time I have not,but that's just down to who I know. There's people out there who are just bad drivers unfortunately.

Just keep at it and it will happen.

i got told that the better drivers dont pass the first time, i passed on my 2rd time.

my advice to you and anybody else taking their test, is before you have your lesson take 2 paracetamol and by the time you have your test you will be calm, due to your heart rate been lower making you alot less nervous .i swear it works as i took them and i told all my mates to try them and they all passed.

good luck to you all :D

yeah i have heard of that aswell, taking 2 paracetomals before your test.

Sorry to hear you failed.

Good luck for next time, and like someone said keep it to yourself and then u can surprise them when u pass :)

Hi,

The paracetamol worked 4 me, well i just passed by the skin of my teeth @ 13.13pm this afternoon, dont know if the painkillers worked or not cos it was my 1st test. i got 12 minor faults, mainly for not checking my blind spot, ooops.

Good luck next time.

THE MASK

Had my driving test today and I failed. 3 seirous faults so not the best. They were silly mistakes which I shouldn't of done. I know what I did wrong which should help me for my next test.

3 serious quite an acomplishment!! not sure about silly sounds more like dangerous!! sorry....

Archived