Boohoo! Just failed my driving test!

• 2 weeks later...

it was my first attempt and im a bit gutted! :(

It all went swimmingly apart from the fact that when I had to reverse around the corner it didnt go into reverse properly! grrr!

I drove from Middlewood test centre and went up Halifax road and round Parson X and back down Halifax to Middlewood- my U turn was perfect and so was everything else so I guess the reversing thing must have been a major fault!

Oh well second time lucky- has anyone else failed recently or passed and can give me some tips? :help:;)

I reversed round a corner - hit a kerb. Did a three point turn - hit a kerb. Told to turn right and I turned left. Nearly put the examiner through the window with my emergency stop. I passed first time.

Apparently there's a pass quota and I was end of the day. Don't take it to heart.

Amazingly I'm not a bad driver these days.

Oh dear - you forgot to offer the examiner sexual favours, didn't you?

I failed first time for the same thing.

well everyone was telling me to wear a skirt- I should have listened!

its just that if I had had the clutch down properly it would have gone straight into reverse and I would now be sat here saying id passed! :rant: im gona try and get a test asap now.... :)

I reversed round a corner - hit a kerb. Did a three point turn - hit a kerb. Told to turn right and I turned left. Nearly put the examiner through the window with my emergency stop. I passed first time.

Apparently there's a pass quota and I was end of the day. Don't take it to heart.

Amazingly I'm not a bad driver these days.

i know I felt like putting him through the window when he told me id failed :hihi:

well everyone was telling me to wear a skirt- I should have listened!

its just that if I had had the clutch down properly it would have gone straight into reverse and I would now be sat here saying id passed! :rant: im gona try and get a test asap now.... :)

I didn't think they could fail you for not changing the gear correctly... how exactly did this reverse go?

Archived