Boohoo! Just failed my driving test!

I think the clue is there in Slickwitch's post....check out that avatar....if she was showing as much cleavage then I doubt if the examiner was bothered about her hitting kerbs etc....maybe this is the trick....mind you I failed 6 times before I gave up and seriously had I thought more cleavage was the way to pass the test I would have driven naked just to absolutely sure of the fact!!!! *shudders at the afterthought of me driving wi' now't on* :gag:

Better luck next time. :D

Chin up! The test has been and gone, so you didn't pass, so what! Your going to ace it with flying colours next time :thumbsup:

As for the short skirt, i'd give that a miss, whn I took my test the examiner commented on how I was wearing trousers and how he got sick of girls thinking they could 'flash' their way through the test :o He'd enjoyed finding things to fail them on! I passed by the way (third time :hihi:)

I didn't think they could fail you for not changing the gear correctly... how exactly did this reverse go?

well it wasn't a straight corner- it was at an angle so that made me panic a bit... it all went ok- I pulled up nicely=- checked all my blindspots/ mirrors etc- then as I tried to get it into reverse it went forwards instead of backwards :hihi: - TWICE :hihi : (i figure I didnt have the clutch down enough or the handbrake) so I thought oh well and did the rest of the reverse perfect- didnt touch the curb or nothing!

Archived