Boohoo! Just failed my driving test!

Looks like im in good company then;)

how come you have failed 4 times what are your weak points?

Failed on various things. Meeting traffic came up a couple of time but no real pattern as such. My instructor says I have improved a lot recently so hopfully it will be 5th time lucky.

To be honest it is partly down to luck and what the traffic conditions are on the day of your test. Perhaps best to book a test at a time of day when traffic is lighter - ie not school runs or rush hours.

I reversed round a corner - hit a kerb. Did a three point turn - hit a kerb. Told to turn right and I turned left. Nearly put the examiner through the window with my emergency stop. I passed first time.

Apparently there's a pass quota and I was end of the day. Don't take it to heart.

Amazingly I'm not a bad driver these days.

The quota thing is rubbish - just a rumour.

• 10 months later...

i,m sat here feeling really sorry for myself as i have failed my driving test yet again and for the same bloody thing:(,

why oh why can;t i reverse around corners:confused:. to give the inspector his dues, he did say he would have let it slip had i payed more observation as i was doing the manouver and had he done that i would have passed....

will book in again after the weekend but i've been driving ten years and its hard to drive to test standards, ie,hands at ten to two etc, when you have a comfy driving style.

gawd, im so fed up. think i'll go n eat chocolate:(

Archived