Boohoo! Just failed my driving test!

its strange but i always nailed reverse parking, dunno how but it was always spot on lol...only got 3 minors...if you not nailing it in your lessons then your instructor should have advised against you taking your test.

I passed my test third time round, it gets fustrating - And it must be for you, I was only learning 9 and a half months, i'de have gone beserk after 10 years! Keep at it and keep practicing you will get there eventually :)

That a large proportion of women struggle with 3-dimensional spacial orientation is known and proven, and the reason that so many women struggle to park a car, but I wonder why.

The male and femal brains have areas developed to different levels, but I wonder which skills/talents female evolution has concentrated on over the years to the detriment of 3D awareness.

I would say it's probably been pushed to one side by an enlarged 'shopping cortex', but in all seriousness there must be something that this aspect of brain power has been sacrificed in favour of.

Nice of you to contribute with a post of absolute BS.

I would say it's probably been pushed to one side by an enlarged 'shopping cortex', but in all seriousness there must be something that this aspect of brain power has been sacrificed in favour of.

Someones been watching the Brantano's adverts a bit too closely..do you believe everything you hear?

I could not do a left reverse for toffee and got one on my test but passed,could not see the point of it . My husband says it is to show control of the car, last week I did one. The thing I found helpful was remembering that the wheel needs turning the way I want to move as somehow in reverse I got confused . Do not give up hope keep on trying.

i,m sat here feeling really sorry for myself as i have failed my driving test yet again and for the same bloody thing:(,

why oh why can;t i reverse around corners:confused:. to give the inspector his dues, he did say he would have let it slip had i payed more observation as i was doing the manouver and had he done that i would have passed....

will book in again after the weekend but i've been driving ten years and its hard to drive to test standards, ie,hands at ten to two etc, when you have a comfy driving style.

gawd, im so fed up. think i'll go n eat chocolate:(

Chin up these things happen to test us lol pardon the pun

It is much easier to sit down and cry

Stand up learn where you went wrong and go for it again without a second thought :thumbsup:

No surrender and all that remember what winston churchill said up the alamo

Archived