Does anyone believe in ghosts,or has seen one?

As i haven't seen a ghost,i don't believe in them and i reckon it's a load of codswallop.Has anyone on here actually think they have seen a proper ghost?

I think most sightings could be explained logically.

Items moving around the house is probably your missus 'tidying up',someone sat at the end of the bed is probably your hubby thinking,'Drat,she's fell asleep again'.

An old woman dressed in white,and a bloke with his head under his arm seem to be the 2 most common 'sightings'.

Also,if everybody came back as a ghost when they snuffed it,there would be billions of them all over the shop,wouldn't there?:huh:

I take it you watch 6ixth sense on sky? :)

Not at all - there is a fantastic medium called Betty Allen who can speak to the dead - there is no denying it. She couldn't possibly know any of this stuff. She told my mum exactly how my grandparents died etc. She really really couldn't have known.

but my present career has exposed me to 'things' I just can't explain by science - as much as I really really want to.

Living souls that once inhabited human bodies or a replay of past events in that geographical area, that's the scientific idea that most makes sense to me.

On the A57 in the Rivelin Valley, I saw an almost see through woman very poshly dressed walking accross the road, the bloke the other side of the road slammed his breaks on but she dissapeared after afew seconds.

• 5 years later...

Archived