Does anyone believe in ghosts,or has seen one?

How do you know he was a ghost then?

i don't "know" he was a ghost i "believe" he was

i am happy to accept that, just because there is no proof, it does not mean that something does not exist

it's a longish story, but the shortish version is that i had stayed over at a friend's house a good few years ago (approx 20) - i slept on the floor near the door - i woke up and saw that the door was open and someone was stood in the doorway - i didn't recognise him and stretched my leg out to tap his ankle to get his attention - my leg went through his leg - he didn't look at me as far as i remember - he just looked into the room - the next time i looked he had gone

believe whatever makes you happy - i believe it was a ghost

You would think in this day and age of the most surveillance cameras anywhere just one tiny little ghost would have been caught on camera.

They believe they see ghosts because its what they want to believe. An estimated 60 billion humans have walked the earth. That`s a lot of ghosts and a big heaven and an even bigger hell. Why did the devil never bring a book out either?

If you have ever seen a ghost and are open to reason and rationality then maybe you just didn`t see a ghost.

If you have ever seen a ghost and are open to reason and rationality then maybe you just didn`t see a ghost.

if you are open to reason and rationality you may be right, but maybe you could also accept that there are still things we just do not know

if you require incontrovertible proof of everything before accepting the possibility of its existence, maybe you are right

i have never seen evidence of any life anywhere else in the universe, but i am happy to accept that it is possible that it may exist

i do not believe in god, heaven, hell, divine creation etc etc but i am happy to accept that it is a possibility, however improbable it may be

just because we have not proven something, does not mean that something is unproveable

but, as they say, whatever gets you through the night...

Yeah very funny but many people do demand scientific proof and those gadgets used in the show are top spec scientific equipment.

Having 'top spec' scientific equipment doesn't automatically provide scientific proof.

Have you got any links to the peer reviewed papers that have been published as a result of the research?

Yeah very funny but many people do demand scientific proof and those gadgets used in the show are top spec scientific equipment.

They can point EM meters at empty rooms all they like, it doesn't make what they do in any way scientific.

No more so than typing random numbers into a calculator makes you a mathematician.

Archived