Unofficial Forum Meet: Peek-a-Boo, 17th Nov 2007

sophiec1979

As interest has been shown on a previous thread, I'm proposing an unofficial meet for the 2nd birthday of the Peek-a-boo Burlesque night at the Stardust Bar.

Due to the cost of the tickets, I suggest that everybody buys their own and we meet at the official 'pre-bar', the Nelson,...to take full advantage of the 3 for 2 cocktails special offer on presentation of your Peek-a-boo ticket! :D

Tickets: call 0114 2700 666 if you need any assistance with tickets.

£12 in advance from http://www.ultravixen.co.uk, Yes Orange in Sheffield and the Nelson Rock Bar or limited tickets for £15 on the door.

Where: Stardust Bar, 32-34 Cambridge Street, in between the Cutler and the City Bar.

Doors: 9pm until 2am.

Other info: Cloak room Available. Wheel chair access available.

details of the night are as follows (as per the promo email I received)

For our 2nd burlesque birthday bash we have the glamorous Vicky Butterfly stealing the headlining position. Her elegant, classic style comes with a twist - true to the original spirit of Burlesque and Vaudeville, her beautifully choreographed routines take in everything from beautiful to the comic. To keep your finger on the butterfly pulse,fly over to vickybutterfly.com

For our leading support act we very happy to have the UK's 40's & 50's favourite pin up model Kitten Von Mew returning to our stage. Kitten performed her debut burlesque act with us at Peek-A-Boo Burlesque in 2006 and has been a rising starlet ever since. Kitten performs both classic and neo burlesque and will be showcasing her favourite routine, the feathered fans. Kitten can be found at kittenvm.com

We are happy to offer an opportunity to budding burlesque performers Ginger la Rouge and Miss Kandy Freckles. The girls are hoping to get their foot onto the sparkled burlesque ladder. Their debut performance in burlesque and to Peek-A-Boo.

x

Archived