Unofficial Forum Meet: Peek-a-Boo, 17th Nov 2007

sophiec1979

From the Ultravixen website description of the event:

Not really a dress code - wear what you want, allowing individuality whilst preserving the ambience of the style of event (ie no tracky bottoms).

Also, its not really a 'trendy' night - its pretty alternative, just different to the Corp alternative.

Anyhoo, this isn't the place for a debate on the 'forced conformity' of night club dress codes, I'm sure there are plenty who will debate with you

:)

No worries, was just curious.

Although the tracky bottoms comment seems a tad contradictory considering Korn are alternative and J.D. has made a fashion statement through wearing tracksuits. Just an observation.

Thanks for the responses people, much appreciated. Enjoy your night everyone!

:):):)

• 2 weeks later...

ok then, so far theres a possible 5 of us:

moi (got ticket)

dark moomin (got ticket)

sarah d

prettypolly

agent orange

im thinking that meeting at about 8 in the Nelson is probably best the bet (im thinking cocktail offers! :D)

if anybody else would like to join us, either to come to peek-a-boo, or just to come and have a nosey and see what its all about, please feel free.

x

got 8 tickets for this. anyone been before? know what time show starts? tickets say doors at 7pm but on this link says 9pm!!!!

ive been before quite a few times and i love it! :love:

i called ultravixen last night and double checked the times, its definitely doors open at 9.

hope that helps. If you want, feel free to come and meet us in the nelson beforehand to take advantage of the cocktail offers.:)

x

Sophie,

I was contemplating joining you for this - it sounds like something I'd like to experience - at least once.

I watched 'Faking it' last year, featuring the absolutely stunning Immodesty Blaize - and was absolutely fascinated.

Unfortunately I've only just seen the thread and can't make it. Keep me posted on future events though. :)

In the meantime, have a fantastic night!

xx

thanks for that. yes will be in nelson. do you know if there is a smoking area for stardust?

to be honest...i dont know! :o last time i went it was before the smoking ban kicked in.

that said, there is a fire door at the back of the room that has been open in the past when its been warm- so im guessing that may be it.

x

Unfortunately I've only just seen the thread and can't make it. Keep me posted on future events though. :)

stagey! this threads been up for ages, you mean you dont spend your every moment as a moderator checking the forum? :P:hihi:

its a monthly bash and theres going to be a new years special, so keep your eyes peeled and ill give you a heads up pm next time im going. it would be lovely if you could make it! :D

x

Archived