Help needed to name NEW NIGHTCLUB!

sunnysingh

please choose best names for a nightclub  

96 members have voted

1. 1. please choose best names for a nightclub

Oh my god! all those names are terrible! but please please do open a club with one of those names because it will rid the decent places i like to go of all the idiots you would draw in, everyones happy

lol Maybe you should try stand up comedy :roll: Firstly the list is just random names. This is just seen as a think tank. There are over 100 names in all spread out over various websites and polls etc. I find you comments rather comical but thanks anyway

The Republic? ;-p

seriously those names are really 90's...Recess was the only half-decent one but you can still do better.

name it after a famous film villain...eg: "scaramanga's" (though that probably better for a bar than club i guess....)

or my best shot off the top of my head:

Basilica.

Thats deffo a cool name.

lol Maybe you should try stand up comedy :roll: Firstly the list is just random names. This is just seen as a think tank. There are over 100 names in all spread out over various websites and polls etc. I find you comments rather comical but thanks anyway

Does this mean the club isn't even in Sheffield?

• 2 weeks later...

I Reckon It Should Be Called " Mad Maxes Bass House " Pmsl See You There With Resident Dj Lol Dj Turbo . "jokin " Lol See You At Reflective Mate Lol I Know You You Shud Guess Who Iam Dat Was Big Clue Respect For The New Club Mate Defo Be There . Laters

I Reckon It Should Be Called " Mad Maxes Bass House " Pmsl See You There With Resident Dj Lol Dj Turbo . "jokin " Lol See You At Reflective Mate Lol I Know You You Shud Guess Who Iam Dat Was Big Clue Respect For The New Club Mate Defo Be There . Laters

Can anyone translate?

...ah well, at least I know to avoid this new club now! Thanks mate. Lol.

Archived