Help needed to name NEW NIGHTCLUB!

sunnysingh

please choose best names for a nightclub  

96 members have voted

1. 1. please choose best names for a nightclub

Hey guys and girls I need your help naming a nightclub which will be opening in the near future..I shall not disclose location or information about it for now....A few names I have thought of are below..please give me your favourite names and if you got your own suggestions feel free to let me know thanks p.s I missed out accidently g-spot,blush,Emperia and Halo of the poll :):help:
  1. Illusions
  2. Juice
  3. Pulse
  4. Voodoo
  5. Vertigo
  6. NRG (as in energy)
  7. Recess
  8. Out
  9. Voltage
  10. Halo
  11. Nebula
  12. Helix
  13. Fusion
  14. Emperia
  15. Blush
  16. G-spot

I think your list is a bit cheesy....its all a bit "chavish" I think you should call it something a bit off beat...something simple. Your list screams cheap and full of cheap beer cheap peeps in cheap nasty man made fabrics!!,,I think you need to drag yourself out of the 80s!!! someone else said " cowshed",,i think the "fleapit" etc...goodluck mate

I can't remember if I posted before on this, but name No. 8, if chosen, would scream 'Gay Club!'. All well and good if the club will actually be Gay or Gay-friendly, though.

Sunnysingh, Can you enlighten us to exactly what kind of club it will be, and what kind of customer base it will attract? I can think up lots of good names if you do!

Archived