Chinese Sky Lanterns/Strange lights in the sky megathread

Saffy

My family & I saw some bright orange lights moving silently in the sky about 15 mins ago. It's a cloudy night and they were below the cloud line so not that high up.

There were 3 of them at first moving together in a straight line.

Then a couple of mins later 2 flew by, much slower than a plane, roundish, large orangey very bright flickering lights. Couldn't be a helicopter as they were silent. Then the last ones light went out & all we could see was a large round grey shape moving away.

Very strange indeed.

Quite exciting to see UFO's with the family!!

Any one know what it could be????

alien spaceships for sure - prob the start of full sacale invasion of earth starting with beauchief I reckon

theres hundreds of satellites above the UK, mobile phone companies, sat nav companies, tv companies they are all up there and some are visible to the human eye, i guess it was one of them

Satellites aren't balls of fire that travel incredibly quick then slow down...

alien spaceships for sure - prob the start of full sacale invasion of earth starting with beauchief I reckon

Makes sense.

If they truly are intelligent forms of life, they'll avoid Wybourn and the Manor altogether.

Satellites aren't balls of fire that travel incredibly quick then slow down...

Delta Aquarid meteor shower?

My family & I saw some bright orange lights moving silently in the sky about 15 mins ago. It's a cloudy night and they were below the cloud line so not that high up.

Then a couple of mins later 2 flew by, much slower than a plane, roundish, large orangey very bright flickering lights. Couldn't be a helicopter as they were silent. Then the last ones light went out & all we could see was a large round grey shape moving away.

Very strange indeed.

Not large orange very bright flickering Chinese lanterns then????

Very strange indeed.

THEY TELEPORTED DOWN AT HILLSBROUGH LOOKING FOR INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS BUT FAILED TO FIND ANY :hihi: