Where is the best place for Curry and chips

donniedarko

Sadly, both the best curry and the best fish and chips I ever had were not in Sheffield, but in Whitby (The railway station and the Magpie).

Having said that, I used to like the fish n' chips from Manor Top and the place on Pond Street.

Sorry for the derail...

Originally posted by donniedarko

hi

ive just moved to sheffield and would like to know where the best curry place and the best fish and chips shop are

thanks

seen this before somewhere,its like watching bbc 1 full of repeats (lol) donniedarko, view the other threads regarding worst chippy :)

Originally posted by donniedarko

hi

ive just moved to sheffield and would like to know where the best curry place and the best fish and chips shop are

thanks

Depends on what kind of curry sauce you are looking for. If its the typical chip shop type then I cant help, but if like me you prefer the Chinese takeaway curry sauce, then the best one for me was the chippy on the corner of Blair Athol Road and Greystones Road just off Eccy road, opposite Summerfields. Not far from Netheredge.

Does anyone know if the Balti King is any good? They put a flyer through the door which really made me feel like a curry but I've heard someone had rather nasty after effects after a curry there - anyone had a good curry from there?

If not does anyone know where to get a good curry around the West Street/Division street area?

Archived