Sunday night out suggestions

Nell1

My husband will be a young 54 next Sunday the 4th Nov. Any ideas for a great evening out would be greatly appreciated! He likes live entertainment, comedy, music (especially 50s, 60s 70s), tribute acts, meals out and quizzes. Any ideas - he could do with a good night out and a laugh!

Not sure where you are based, but they do an entertainment quiz at the Cobden View Hotel on Cobden View Rd on a Sunday night. It starts around 9pm.

There are also lots of good food places on Crookes to go to before hand as well.

My husband will be a young 54 next Sunday the 4th Nov. Any ideas for a great evening out would be greatly appreciated! He likes live entertainment, comedy, music (especially 50s, 60s 70s), tribute acts, meals out and quizzes. Any ideas - he could do with a good night out and a laugh!

Do you mean after church or instead of ?

What about live Karaoke in Dempseys Sunday night ... its got most of the ingredients you want ... live entertainment, music/comedy/acting, deal or no deal (quiz), oooh and theres bar food laid on till late ... excellent !

Only catch is you will have to be a member/know a member/become a member to get in ...

• 11 months later...

Quiz in the Washington on Wellington Street in Town, used to be a regular forum haunt, but there hasn't been a Washy quiz meet for ages.

Archived