What to do for Halloween!!!

cbs_michelle

Dove and Rainbow and no doubt a number of other pubs and clubs are having a Halloween party.

get dressed up, come on down to the Dove and and have a real silly time....we have a live band in fancy dress, DJ's JO and MAD DOG, plus scary cocktails, competitions and all manner of Halloween madness :)

To answer the question................................ Make sure all the house lights are off and shut all the curtains and go to a nice Italian for a meal. As I'm doing tomorrow therefore missing out on getting up every two seconds to answer the door to the trick or treaters. Fair enough call me mardy, they'd only get scared off anyway as soon as our gate opens our dog barks. He's a labrador not even 3 yet and wouldn't know how to be vicious but to hear him to think we had a guard dog, but as soon as the door opens he's fine. My mum always ends up buying a massive bag of sweets for the kids, you'd think we lived next to a school or something. We always end up with loads spare so they'll be enough jellies to keep us going for the next year!

Archived