Aroma Restaurant - your opinions...

foodcritic

• 2 months later...
(plush too by all accounts, which must be a first for anything near London Road).

Rossi's

Ban Thai

Wasabisabi

all very nice inside.

Try visiting London Road before you knock it.

Hear hear! I love London Road ... in all its shabbiness.

As for Aroma - I went, think the building is FAB but didn't rate the food. Having said that we wen't for mostly veggie options (which seemed to all look and taste the same). Maybe the meat dishes are better?

New Indian restaurant.

Supposed to be very good (plush too by all accounts, which must be a first for anything near London Road).

Any views?

Dippydore, you obviously do not know anything about Sheffield as most of your posts contain incorrect accounts and closed minded opinions, what I would like to know is: do you actually live/ know anything about Sheffield?

TBH the 'dippy' bit of your username is, IMO, correct, however what does the 'dore' stand for? Please do not insult me by stating you live in Dore and this is the mindset etc....

Been a few times. We've never had a bad meal there - so I'd recommend it. They've spent some cash on the decor and I'm surprised it's so quiet. I really hope it works. I like London Road - at least the restaurants are not huge chain places and IMO it will be an interesting part of Sheffield in years to come.

Archived