Piccalino's Restaurant Review

foodcritic

I've eaten at places from the French Laundry to Fox House. From Bukharra to Baldwins. Also Ivy, Tamarind, GR @ 68 RHR, Sat Bains, Daniel, Flannals, Bouchon, Per Se, Nobu, Balthazar, Morandi, WD-50, Fat Duck, GR @ Hotel NYC, Boxwood Cafe, Benares, L Atelier (joey roubchon), Rasoi, and then some.

So have other people I know but you need more than good attendance to graduate.

Well I quite like your reviews. Keep them coming. :)

And good luck with trying to get into one of the newspapers. I think you should ignore most of the negative comments on here. This forum seems to attract a large number of extremely negative (and rude) people. They'd probably say the same thing if a food critic came along from the Guardian or Times and posted on here.

The Maitre’d was a highly polished individual, an American (or for the sake of being PC north American) accent. Immaculate shoes and the crispest suit the girls had seen on a long time apparently.

Hes from california, But yes hes very good at his job. Decent bloke and im my eyes he has worked in the 3 best resturants in Sheffield

Are they still doing that thing in posh London restaurants where they have an attendant in the gents who hovers irritatingly, trying to squeezze soap into your hand and operating taps for you while clinking his tips saucer? Anywhere that offers that particularly unvaluable facility, immediately gets 0/10 for service in my book.

Archived