Zero. Is that it?

Aaarrrggghhh

You seem to be complaining about nightclubs in general... so if you don't enjoy clubbing then you're not going to like any club are you?! Have to say that imo .Zero is the best club in Sheffield at the moment, no competion. It's really clean, safe, has a great atmosphere, fair bar prices for a club and the owners never stop working on improving things even more.

There is loads of underground stuff going off in Sheffield as most of the clubs are a bit crap. Over the last few months we have lost 4 nightclubs for various reasons.

.Zero had a rough rep a couple of years ago but the owners have turned it around and they put on some of the best nights in Sheffield with Zogg, Urban Gorrilla and Razor Stilletto.

Have to say, I've just come back from Razor Stilleto at Zero. Didn't mean to go there but did. It was damn good fun, great crowd great venue, great music, (if a litle cheesey) but very tongue in cheek. I think it may just be UG that is the less good night. Check out the rest before you right the place off. And of course System 7 are gona be good wherever they are, only ever seen them at festivals myself :)

J

Archived