Using force against burglars

Should householders be able to use any force to repel intruders?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Should householders be able to use any force to repel intruders?

• Yes, get him before he gets you. Anything goes.
    • No, the existing law is fine.
    • No, we should offer no resistance.
    • Yes, but no unnecessarily gratuitous violence.

if a burgler gets in my house, and with my two children upstairs asleep, not knowing what intentions this burgler has I would be inclined to take his life before I find out

I imagine his intentions were to steal stuff ?

You are without question the most vile little creature ive ever had the misfortune to enconter on a forum. Most o your posts are made of a nasty bile and cruel inuendo. The language you use has no place on a family forum.

I hope you get banned.

You need to get out more.

What if the burglars turns out to be a hard nut? You could end up getting beaten up and burgled.

If he's that hard core he'd probably do it anyway. As I said, out here if you wake the neighbours with the noise, the whole lot will came out an join in.

Estates here have security guards; they carry large "Rambo" knives and a night sick. They're allowed to do pretty much anything if someone is daft enough to attack a house.

Is it surprising that Halibut has risen to the bait a little when someone is lying about him having 'outed' himself... Maybe the entire group who engaged in that little bit of homophobia should be banned.

Me homophobic, dont think so mucker. I dont have any such phobia my friend, unlike the tocophobia by proxy that you suffer from that has been shown on many threads before, or is that just your fear of any of your taxes being paid to the women in question.

What if the burglars turns out to be a hard nut? You could end up getting beaten up and burgled.

All the burglars I have known in my life would take the fight on if they had to, they already have the edge in that they have took on a house which is still occupied and are prepared for a confrontation.

Is that comment supposed to make any sense at all? Tocophobia, go on then, show me where I've demonstrated

tocophobia by proxy that you suffer

Are you trying to get the thread closed by insulting other posters and lying about them?

You are without question the most vile little creature ive ever had the misfortune to enconter on a forum. Most o your posts are made of a nasty bile and cruel inuendo. The language you use has no place on a family forum.

I hope you get banned.

He was at it on another thread too, cannot be bothered to find it but you dont really have to look too hard for one. I'm pretty sure many of his posts are typed out of sheer frustration, frustration with what I do not know.

Are you trying to get the thread closed by insulting other posters and lying about them?

Roll up the Walkley massive.

I'll leave the insults for others thank you, mine are just harmless fun that should be took that way ;)

Archived