Ultimate singles thread - Part III

I'll have a go...seeing as I find myself single...

Interests: Singing,Theatre, Amateur Operatics, Facebook (if that can be deemed an interest in itself!) Pub Quizzes (when I know the answers) Shopping, Playing with my Kittens (no,really), Philosophy and NLP. I'm a teacher so I have lots of holidays - but no travelling partner!

Looking for: Spark, charisma and personality. I like Geek-Chic! And I do have a soft spot for men who can sing. Oh and taller than me please (5ft9").

5 words: Lively, Spontaneous, Loyal, Attentive and errr fun!!

Was wanting to write a post as wonderful as evildrneil's but think I failed miserably. Ho hum.

Ill have a wee bash at this as well, check out my facebook for everything you need to know.

For you non geeks out there who have yet to discover the perils of addiction to facebook, Im 24, m, into clubbing and all things dance music, travelling, films etc etc etc im not gonna try to sell myself too hard like I said on the other thread if you wanna know more you know what to do.

Dont know why I bother but Ill try again

Interests: Music, films, cars, skiing, going out with friends, karaoke, having a laugh, modifying my wheelchair

Looking for: a nice person to have a nice time with, funny, inteligence doesnt really matter lol, low standards needed, someone to hold me when Im down.

5 words: I do not really know

hi im divorced been on this site awhile im not looking as such but would be nice to meet someone who likes the same things as me do have children which does put some people off im 5ft 6 green eyes and light brown hair im into f1 dancing and music im training at the moment as a classroom assistant also doing a maths course looking for someone to have a laugh with and see how it goes im 41 and dont mind someone younger also be nice to make new friends thanks

Male or female?

hi im divorced been on this site awhile im not looking as such but would be nice to meet someone who likes the same things as me do have children which does put some people off im 5ft 6 green eyes and light brown hair im into f1 dancing and music im training at the moment as a classroom assistant also doing a maths course looking for someone to have a laugh with and see how it goes im 41 and dont mind someone younger also be nice to make new friends thanks

Hi I came across this thread by accident! You know what they say things happen for a reason so here goes...

Male 39 years Approx 6` tall

Divorced single father with 4 kids at home

Occupation Full time father, part time Sales assistant

About me.What can I say don`t get chance to meet many people,but not really looking .I love going to coast for walks along the beach, I`m into anything that involves cars except mending them I`ve had enough of bodging things up.The kids bit puts people off,they take up a lot of time. I`d just like to spend some time with someone special who isn`t a nutcase.

Archived