Ultimate singles thread - Part III

Well, seeing as this is the third time this thread has been resurrected, and they do say third time is lucky (yeah, sure) might as well re-post my info.

Male, 37 going on 18 (not immature but fun loving) GSOH, dark brown hair, big brown puppy dog eyes, single father, been described as reliable, affectionate, caring, considerate, thoughtful, faithful, trustworthy.

Interests - Computers, watching films, and lots of other stuff.

Looking for - well, someone who wants to be with a guy who won't let them down or muck them about.

• 4 weeks later...

I am Daz age 30 but look alot younger, been told I am caring sort of person and believe in respect and honesty, I like going out for meals cinema and for a drink. Got good sence of humour and apparently good at massages too. But I guess its for you to find out what Im really like. I also have a parrot called Jake.

36 F

Im into... going out, having fun, pubs, clubbing (occasionally),seeing bands, films

music (indie/guitar based stuff eg feeder, stone roses, chemical bros, chilli peppers, artics)

outdoor activities/sports

eg walking in peaks, tennis, badminton etc

hanging out with friends

Im 5f5 , dark hair,(medium length), green eyes...errr.... blimey what are you supposed to say about yourself??

errr...im looking for a guy who is down to earth, can make me laugh, active, likes going out -eg pubs, seeing bands, or staying in,

someone who is spontantious, likes to do stuff, and has energy

:)

Oooooh, I was so close to being your perfect man!

Oh well, better luck next time maybe.

Jooddood,

40 now went round Europe following queen, even managed to go to one of their parties in Paris, at the Hilton...Not changed me though, had to find work between gigs and ended up working 6 months in Dusseldorf.

Curly haired ex biker, soft rocker now, have energy but prefer not to expend it creating nose bleds by head banging anymore. Fairly down to earth...likes beer, women, metal and a good time.

Have lived on "edge" but slowing a bit now.

Still plays sport, Table Tennis and has been known to get excited over a drink or two in a pub!!

Can be spontaneous but have trouble spelling it after a few beers......

I have been told I will never grow up as enjoy life too much. Important things, like being single, liking children, but not being able to eat a whole one should apply as well

TT Man

Archived