Ultimate singles thread - Part III

After spending a couple of evenings with sophiec1979 (foodie meets) i can vouch that she is pretty, intelligent and a very nice person to be around, so you guys, get pm'ing......oh, and no im not gay:hihi:

(did i read something about a cheque??)

i'll second that.

ps - im also a singleton! 23/M.

no cheques im afraid...christmas cards only! ;)

i liked that idea too edna, although ive been slightly overwhelmed by the response from people bigging me up when i havent even posted anything about myself on here!

so here it goes:

looks: 28, female (last time i checked), blonde hair, grey eyes, occasional glasses wearer, average dress size.

likes: going out after work, reading, cinema, doing something different, meals out, creativity in every form (exhibitions, music, art, crafts, dance, comedy- doing and seeing), going to the theatre, cats, burlesque and a good slob in front of the tv!

dislikes: raw onions, mud (at close quarters), the league of gentlemen (just makes me feel queasy), ignorance and dishonesty.

bad habits: smoker, occasionally lazy, not always particularly good at spontaneity (but working on it!), laughs at own jokes.

and as for miss krabappe, she also missed out the fact that she has a wicked sense of humour...right up my street ;)

x

Well I PM'ed you and still waiting for a reply!

36 y-old male here, white med/stocky build, not tall but there's worse things to be than litte eh? oh...and it's only my legs that are little...! I'd be more than happy just to relax and chat, good listener/conversation etc. Quite intelligent, and if you catch me in the right mood i can be quite funny, or so i'd like to think..

ideal woman would be petite, friendly, and above all genuine, whateve that means.

Ok, third thread, third chance to try and sell myself!!

Interests: Music, Cinema, Travelling, Food, Nights in, Nights out.....etc etc!

5 words to describe yourself: Different, Friendly, Loyal, err.....slightly crazy!

What I'm Looking for: To meet nice, friendly, interesting people. Who knows, yeah it'd be nice to meet someone special, but it's not easy finding right person.

So yeah, I'll talk to most people, so send me a message if you like :)

• 3 weeks later...
Mod note:

All posts that aren't adverts on this thread will be removed. This is to keep the thread tidy and easy to use.

Feel free to respond via PM to any person you find yourself interested in.

Keep it clean, tidy and useful. :)

Actually, could I just add something to this.

Speaking from experience, I would advise anyone using the forum as a means of meeting people to tread with extreme caution. Whilst there are undoubtedly some lovely genuine people who post on these boards, there are some real fruitcakes out there too. As such, it has put me off using this as a means of meeting potential partners for life.

Unless it's the Lioness. :)

Mods - I hope this can be left on as I mean it with all sincerity.

Archived