If you could stitch one singer's lips together permanently, who would it be?

steveb2007

Justin Bieber,an insult to music and a complete berk as well.

Got to agree with you but he is very popular with the girls ,I was playing a gig the other night and a young lass asked for some more Bieber,i think I played about five or six on the trot, and the dance floor was full .

Got to agree with you but he is very popular with the girls ,I was playing a gig the other night and a young lass asked for some more Bieber,i think I played about five or six on the trot, and the dance floor was full .

He is incredibly popular and will continue to get even more so.

He is popular and if he is still as popular in forty years and selling out stadium shows I will take my hat off to him.Not that I will still be around to take my hat off in forty years.:hihi::hihi:

He is popular and if he is still as popular in forty years and selling out stadium shows I will take my hat off to him.Not that I will still be around to take my hat off in forty years.:hihi::hihi:

you will only be 120 ish:hihi: