If you could stitch one singer's lips together permanently, who would it be?

steveb2007

• 3 weeks later...
I would say Robbie Williams, but I hate his persona more than his singing so he'd be a kill rather than a maim for me.

Stitching, I'd say James Dean Bradfield from't Manics. The voice drives me up the wall :rant:

HAS to be Robbie Williams.

britney, whitney, mariah and sealion dion, all have me reaching for the sewing kit, i could quite happily shove the spice girls in a wood chipper, but that is nothing compared to the feeling of absolute horror when westlife open there mouths and start singing.

:o

That is so, so not true and so very insulting to all the other indie bands who were around at that time, including one of my very favourite bands, Marion.

And what about Pulp, for example?

Just because you haven't heard of more than a couple of indie bands, doesn't mean they weren't out there, producing bloody good music.

Sorry to be grumpy, but it's a subject close to my heart.

StarSparkle

oops, i do apologise, i know that, i got carried away and you know how most people generalise on this site! but i hope you see my point, back then all those bands (not just oasis and blur!!) were different from each other and were very distinct, now they all merge into one.

• 8 years later...
I would gladly make sure Celine Dion never ever sang another note!
Wow I love her song she did for titanic!!!! "My heart will go on"

I would say M&M (I dont remember how to spell it and am too lazy to look it up @ the moment)

HE RUINS RAP MUSIC!!!! -- Only 1 song he did I like and its a 11/9 truth song!!