Motorcycle CBT Test and buying a second hand bike

I was thinking of taking my CBT test near to Christmas and was wondering where the best place to take it was. I live in fulwood so was wondering if there was a CBT test centre somewhere near town? Also in need of buying an oldish (perhaps a 97/98) Honda CG125 or equivalent bike to use as a runabout and wondered where the best shop/dealer would be to find a decent bike for under £600-700. Cheers guys!

Bikesafe at Hillsborough:

LINK

Do not contact Bikesafe. JL-heating is right KK ryder training is the best in Sheffield IMO (I thought he was ex bikesafe actually and set up his one the right way but could be mistaken) either way Kyle's a great bloke and talks a lot of sense. I think he picks you up from your house too and can loan a bike - worth giving a ring, what particularly gives me confidence with him is that it's not all about the money. I did have his number but can't find it, ask in at manhattan's or On 2 wheels. And regarding getting a bike Manhattan's off Chesterfield road and On 2 Wheels on abbeydale road are best of the bunch. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Do not contact Bikesafe. JL-heating is right KK ryder training is the best in Sheffield IMO (I thought he was ex bikesafe actually and set up his one the right way but could be mistaken) either way Kyle's a great bloke and talks a lot of sense. I think he picks you up from your house too and can loan a bike - worth giving a ring, what particularly gives me confidence with him is that it's not all about the money. I did have his number but can't find it, ask in at manhattan's or On 2 wheels. And regarding getting a bike Manhattan's off Chesterfield road and On 2 Wheels on abbeydale road are best of the bunch. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

What's wrong with Bikesafe Dave.

Archived