Sheffield Bookers

caronlel

I took some stick at school for the fact that my surname rhymed with something unfortunate..... :hihi: I know I can't be the only Booker from Sheffield (apart from my dad that is!) so, how many others are there and how many might I be related to? :)

• 2 months later...
I took some stick at school for the fact that my surname rhymed with something unfortunate..... :hihi: I know I can't be the only Booker from Sheffield (apart from my dad that is!) so, how many others are there and how many might I be related to? :)

i used to live across the road from a booker family. Mother was divorced and lived with her 4 daughters and one son

i used to go to school with a melvin booker,off wordsworth avenue,he had a brother paul,and also 2 sisters,1 older,1 younger,i always, until recently,thought it was only mel and paul.they,like you,were mad blades.

Archived