Kabba n Ward Return

Ward and Kabba are both due to return back from injury in january. while this is great news about kabba, but im not gettin excited.

it will be great for the club but will he ever be the same player........probably not! whatever the outcome im sure he will have everybodies support after all hes been through.

now on to ward, no doubt the big donkey will be straight back into the starting team wether were top of the league or not, when will warnock realise how useless he is?

I agree. Kabba has had a real hard time and I'll be very surprised if he ever reaches the form he hit two or three seasons ago. At least he's still young, so you never know.

As for Ward. BackWard more like. What does Warnock see in him? What has he brought to the side? Just as we're hitting a bit of form (The Millwall result was a massive indicator as to where our season is going) the last thing we need is to have Mr Donkey Himself upsetting an otherwise settled team.

Whilst I'm at it, I must say how well the three ex-Sheffield 6 players are playing. I rated Quinn before he signed for us and I believe he could be THE man to propel us toward the dizzy heights.

Right then, I'm off for a night in York.....,

He wasn't playing good enough for the money we were paying him and he apparently refused a cut which is the reason we had to let him go.

Bromby wasn't getting in to the team but when he did, I thought he was brilliant. Geary was pretty crap for us and he made silly tackles which caused us uneccessary suspensions. I hear he has 4 bookings for you already and he isn't even a first team regular yet (I don't think!)

Archived