Fez Club Re-opens On 17th/18th Dec

Scuba

Nothing to do with one cynical friend mr scuba. It's a whole lot of people who are not being cynical but know people who have been involved in the club....

Also it made me laugh as you sounded scaryley like Tony Blair when he calls anyone who disagreeds with him a cynic.

But all that to the side, i wish scuba all the best and really hope the fez club and (lets hope downstairs) works out the way you want it to. The more i hear the less i believe though.

Originally posted by sergeantb

adam_ukc - do u go by pin-up on other forums or are u just spreading the word about the new website?

im Pinup on all the other forums - not sure why im blessed on this one - I have no idea

BRING ON TONIGHT & SCUBA SATURDAY

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrapppppppppppppppppp!

Herbert's a right 'erbert....don producer tho' wiv "The Audience" being my personal favourite...

Is he the ugliest dj you've had play at Scuba tho ??

Goldenlady (yer didn't inspire the Stevie wonder tune did u ?) - u asked some questions bout phonetics. Pm me. Whatevr that means !!! Hope it's not dirty. Or email phoneticsatponana@hotmail.com

Originally posted by welchiewelch

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrapppppppppppppppppp!

Herbert's a right 'erbert....don producer tho' wiv "The Audience" being my personal favourite...

Is he the ugliest dj you've had play at Scuba tho ??

Goldenlady (yer didn't inspire the Stevie wonder tune did u ?) - u asked some questions bout phonetics. Pm me. Whatevr that means !!! Hope it's not dirty. Or email phoneticsatponana@hotmail.com

that's a difficult question, there have been a few ugly ones... it's a tough one to answer, would have been a whole lot easier if you had played for us tho chris... :heyhey:

Originally posted by Goldenlady

Nothing to do with one cynical friend mr scuba. It's a whole lot of people who are not being cynical but know people who have been involved in the club....

Also it made me laugh as you sounded scaryley like Tony Blair when he calls anyone who disagreeds with him a cynic.

But all that to the side, i wish scuba all the best and really hope the fez club and (lets hope downstairs) works out the way you want it to. The more i hear the less i believe though.

i hate to be pedantic but...

cynic - one who has little faith in human sincerity or goodness.

i sincerely state that we/they are trying to make big improvements for the greater good of the nights and the people that go... what more can i say?

dont you love a good tug o war?

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Goldenlady

How abouts you go along and form your own opinion??

nice one to everyone who came down at the weekend, friday was great by all accounts (i wasnt there for long), but saturday was truely awesome, great crowd/great atmosphere/everyone into the spirit of the occasion... roll on 2005

thank you all!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Archived