Fez Club Re-opens On 17th/18th Dec

Scuba

Originally posted by Scuba

nice one to everyone who came down at the weekend, friday was great by all accounts (i wasnt there for long), but saturday was truely awesome, great crowd/great atmosphere/everyone into the spirit of the occasion... roll on 2005

thank you all!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

oh yes mate - good weekend all round @ the room - you had it nice and warm on Saturday - bouncing

Dean

Originally posted by Snakey_B

Anyone fancy giving me the run down and the nights its open ? Music played ,prices ect ect

Cheers!

fridays are pin-up club - funky/jackin house sounds

saturdays are scuba - house/leftfield/soulful/electro/broken beats.

next year there will be various bands playing early on in the evening with a couple of new midweek nights as yet to be launched... stay tuned for an unveiling early next year.:thumbsup:

i come down on saturday and had a good time - i thought that herbert was brilliant. and it is nice to go to a club where the crowd makes you feel young rather than the other way round !! Although it reminded me of being at work and the time i spent at casualty - don't this people have kids ?

thanks for the update on the fez club scuba !! SOrry to keep going on but do you know what is going on with Phonetics ??? I pm'd Chris welch and sent an email to their account and only got a message back saying "A moving target is harder to hit" ??!?!?!?!?!? Well that's helpful thanks a lot !!!!!

Originally posted by Goldenlady

i come down on saturday and had a good time - i thought that herbert was brilliant. and it is nice to go to a club where the crowd makes you feel young rather than the other way round !! Although it reminded me of being at work and the time i spent at casualty - don't this people have kids ?

haha, I didn't notice the crowd being that old? I'm 23 personally...

Originally posted by Goldenlady

thanks for the update on the fez club scuba !! SOrry to keep going on but do you know what is going on with Phonetics ??? I pm'd Chris welch and sent an email to their account and only got a message back saying "A moving target is harder to hit" ??!?!?!?!?!? Well that's helpful thanks a lot !!!!!

i think you are demanding info a bit too early, i'm sure as soon as chris knows he will let us all know one way or the other.

glad you enjoyed it on saturday...

Archived