Cocktails in the centre, yay or nay?

andyms1

vodka rev do some mighty powerful jugs of cocktails... if ya feeling brave bung in some extra shots of vodka, me and the mates did this a couple of weeks ago mixed with champagne... Not a pretty sight :hihi::D

Vodka rev certainly do do a good cocktail. As do Las Iguanas, and Bia Hoi

The best place for cocktails, which is actually quite classy and doesn't seem to attract teh odd idiot I'd say is Bar 23. They do the kind of cocktail you treat yourself to, the Vodka Rev one's are average Friday night. Treat her and take her to 23, my sister is into them she says there is one called a Baby Doll, which is really nice at £5 each it's not cheap though.

There is a new place open called the cellar or something like that I think she went there at the weekend, that was good apparently.

23 is in West One next to Vodka Rev, it's expensive like I said maybe just go there for the first one while you can still tell the difference between each alcoholic drink so you appreciate it.

Defo the ivory for proper cocktails. They can be a bit expensive, but it's a great treat to go and have one or two. They're pretty strong too so you wont need that many!!! Think they do half price at some point - possibly 5-8 - can't remember.

Also Muse is a cool little bar and they do a good range of cocktails. Their Martini is loverly. They've got a new cocktail menu which i haven't seen but i have faith it will be good! They're £3 each between 3 and 8 too - BARGAIN!!

I've only been to 23 once and it seemed ok but the barman asked me if i wanted 'cab-sav' which just made me feel a bit funny.

Ivory for really good cocktails with real ingredients.

Sanctuary also have a really wide range of cocktails and so well made.

Also had a two for one in Las Iguanas.

Platillos have a very short, but tasty menu.

Not tried 23, but heard they are good.

Archived