Speed Garage

rjo2

its looking like the bar 101 will be opening this weekend or defo next w/e i can saftley say it will be a speed garage venue as i know the new owners.........about time too:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

it aint been finalised yet but its not far off

Where is a cheap place for just chilling out and meeting people in sheffield without getting any aggrovation?, i never been speed garage but it sounds good fun.

Im moving down there this week to live with a friend whos at her last year at hallam.

She said she will find me some sheffield men to keep me company when shes out xxxx oops! hee hee.

Jen x

Any decent Speed Garage CD's out there Rach? Or if you could, send me a few MP3's thru?

I've been looking on Limewire but unless you know exactly what you're after it's hard to find. I love the deep bass sound that Speed Garage has and would love some tunies like that if poss x x x I have a few but wanna build on my collection :)

Thanks peeps!!

Angel x x x

Archived