Niche closing?

NatalieSheff

Originally posted by NatalieSheff

its about time! been once - never again full of dirty little girls and dirty old buggers! and the place stank (worse than leadmill and BED put together!) thing is, if it closing where are these scrubbers gonna go?

To watch Sheffield United of course! :hihi: :hihi:

well you'll be pleased to know that niche is not closing, its just rumours!!

So us little scrubbers, n me being a dirty little girl will still be raving at niche and not ur places!!

And one thing i dont think its fair that u have such a bad opinion on everyone that goes to niche! Ok now what u said applies to some, but not all. Ive never been a scrubber and most certainly not a dirty little girl. So please be more considerate when placing your opinions, as im sure in the places you go there are scrubbers n dirty little girls...... probably more.

Cheers

Originally posted by tiffanysara

well you'll be pleased to know that niche is not closing, its just rumours!!

So us little scrubbers, n me being a dirty little girl will still be raving at niche and not ur places!!

And one thing i dont think its fair that u have such a bad opinion on everyone that goes to niche! Ok now what u said applies to some, but not all. Ive never been a scrubber and most certainly not a dirty little girl. So please be more considerate when placing your opinions, as im sure in the places you go there are scrubbers n dirty little girls...... probably more.

Cheers

this is the place for opinions sweetie and you have to admit the rep that place has. I do know people who go there and even they admit its a dive and sleazy but its the only place they can get in and underage drink and take drugs. but chill out little fish, im glad its staying open, i dont have to be blessed with the sight of cheap clothes and fake perfume in my bars/clubs xx:D

Archived