Niche closing?

NatalieSheff

Are you sure?? i have been clubbing for 19 years and even during the rave and acid scene of the late 80's (and i went to a few of the original rave partys driving round on the phone) and i have to say that i have only been offered drugs about 4 or 5 times in total.

I work in a club now and if i saw anyone dealing or offering they wouldnt be in the club for long

A club, which could come straight out of twin peaks, called Club 414 in Brixton. Don't go its god awful, but twas a mate choice on his bday.

Had old men buying cups of tea upstairs with the light there to trip you out and then...trance downstairs.

Head fell apart in the taxi, felt like it was taking blocks out i.e. Jenga and any minute now it was going to collapse. Made know sense to no one at all. That little fishy will stay with me for a long time.

Originally posted by Elf1

A club, which could come straight out of twin peaks, called Club 414 in Brixton. Don't go its god awful, but twas a mate choice on his bday.

Had old men buying cups of tea upstairs with the light there to trip you out and then...trance downstairs.

Head fell apart in the taxi, felt like it was taking blocks out i.e. Jenga and any minute now it was going to collapse. Made know sense to no one at all. That little fishy will stay with me for a long time.

aahhhh brixton- can't say i have been there- went to camden palace for frantic once- that was ace- no expierences like that tho!!

old men upstairs and trance downstairs- cool- methinks i would be in the trace room!!!

Varies hugely from club to club, newish to Sheff so no expert, but pretty much get approached across the country.

Some are more pro active than others, hence my original fears about Niche. A certain club in leeds used to set up the house dealer on a table at the back.

Originally posted by Elf1

Went a trance night in Manc last year and the dealer set up shop in one of the toilets cubicles.

Bouncers keep an eye out for rival dealers, take said cut.

haahaa- where was that? Philips park hall?

Archived