Niche closing?

NatalieSheff

Originally posted by Scottandandy

The bouncers are sometimes in on it too, taking drugs off people then telling the dealers who hasn't got any drugs so they can sell them some in exchange for a cut....etc etc.

first can i say sorry to geoff for my pointless comment earlier - was in silly mood.

everyones corrupt nowadays and should we really be discussing drugs on here? dont really think they would do herion in a club? special K reminds me of insomniacs hehe!

personally im now one of those people who drinks and is merry! and i feel ace on sunday whereas you guys feel like pooh.....for 3days!

Originally posted by Elf1

was at tangled on oxford road above an its a scream pub...went there recently for a breaks night and he had gone...

ah yes - i know it well - was it rennie pilgrim(sp)? he plays there quite alot.

should we be discussing drugs on here- yes as long as it is a sensible conversation thats relevant.

feeling like crap for 3 days after insomz- aahh yes- that brings back memories :D

Originally posted by Scottandandy

ah yes - i know it well - was it rennie pilgrim(sp)? he plays there quite alot.

should we be discussing drugs on here- yes as long as it is a sensible conversation thats relevant.

feeling like crap for 3 days after insomz- aahh yes- that brings back memories :D

then zulu at nelson mandela oh dear!

Im off the 10 years off GAtecrasher and im drinking, please come talk to me, humour me.PLEASE i need help!

Nats...Agree the subject may be a bit much for this forum, but hopefully this is not glamourising their use in anyway. I would never advocate the use of any mind altering substance, legal or not.

I hope we are all agreed, that all substances legal and illegal, if we are being serious, are bad, creating many social ills. Ideally people would be educated to make an informed decison, and decide for themselves. On that basis lets be realistic and inform and educate and hope people make the right decisions for themselves.

Saw Rennie Pilgrim up at Mint club in Leeds...awsome. really awsome

Just say know

Originally posted by Elf1

Nats...Agree the subject may be a bit much for this forum, but hopefully this is not glamourising their use in anyway. I would never advocate the use of any mind altering substance, legal or not.

I hope we are all agreed, that all substances legal and illegal, if we are being serious, are bad, creating many social ills. Ideally people would be educated to make an informed decison, and decide for themselves. On that basis lets be realistic and inform and educate and hope people make the right decisions for themselves.

Saw Rennie Pilgrim up at Mint club in Leeds...awsome. really awsome

Just say know

Spot on with that comment elf :D

havn't been to the mint club actually- usually stick to mission or space if im in leeds.

Archived