How popular is The Plough Inn, Sandygate Road S10

goldenfleece

Right all you that are on about the plough and that the bar manager is a total ****** he's not i work there right.

And if u must no that old stooles and chairs and tables are been taken away at this very moment in time and are been recoverd. and you goldenfleece i can tell u summat now he doesnt sit in the window with a pint or reading the paper. I think i no him alot more than u do that might have been his mate but i no it wasnt him so why dont u find more facts out about the place before running you mouth off that goes to the rest of you off u. i think its a nice pub and im not just sayin it because i work there yes the prices were high.

But they have been lowerd now so its quite cheap. If u dont like it then dont come in but dont be so childish to slag it off.

there you go its in english now !

So there we have it! We can all expect a friendly welcome from the professional staff now running this reborn hostelry next time we visit.

So who's first ??!

right if you think you are all clever instead of writing things on here about it why not go in and see the bar manager and talk to him about it.

and no you dont get a free drink

ill be workin next thursday all day and night if you have a problem call in about it .

right if you think you are all clever instead of writing things on here about it why not go in and see the bar manager and talk to him about it.

and no you dont get a free drink

ill be workin next thursday all day and night if you have a problem call in about it .

Too many negative comments about the place since it re-opened for them all to be wrong. It's not the customers job to be pointing out the obvious to the manager, like watch your language in front of customers and try to be friendly. Did they draft him in from the old Cannon?

The Plow In Menu

meet n pt8to py £5

soop and bredcaik £3

fish n chip's £4

staek n chip's n pea's £6

chilly £3

lassaanyaa £3

kids meal's from £2

crisp's from 60p

p nuts from 55p

We take Visa, Amex, Mastercard, asbo

Plz pay b4 orderin (iris scan and fingerprint required)

The Plow In Menu

meet n pt8to py £5

soop and bredcaik £3

fish n chip's £4

chilly £3

lassaanyaa £3

kids meal's from £2

crisp's from 60p

p nuts from 55p

And lassaanyaa is also the name of the girl who works behind the bar!

The Plow In Menu

meet n pt8to py £5

soop and bredcaik £3

fish n chip's £4

chilly £3

lassaanyaa £3

kids meal's from £2

crisp's from 60p

p nuts from 55p

Oh dear. I've just had a coughing fit reading this! Brilliant! As for Percy the barmaid, she's certainly changed my mind about the staff being rude (and illiterate and aggressive - what a combination!)...... I can't wait to go and meet these pleasant sounding people! And best of luck to anyone who responds to her request "if you have a problem, call in about it".

Archived