Plug @ Sheffield

OwlsChick

im surprised you say that, thru most sell out gigs, we find due to people standing at the bar, most people dont try to get to it....we have loads of staff on the bars....3 per till normally.

did you also know, you can go round into neutral (relief bar) and there is never a q in there?!?

Well I can only say what I experienced when I was trying to get served there was no one just standing at the bar there where just loads of people trying to get served it took me about 10 to 15 mins to get my drinks each time and the same for my friends.

No I didnt know you can go to neutral but why would I?

well i can only apologise powerage.

there are signs saying that there is a relief bar in neutral - its easily miss them on a big gig thou.

your post has made us think of some interesting ideas to tell people about the relief bar....so thankyou.

x

well i can only apologise powerage.

there are signs saying that there is a relief bar in neutral - its easily miss them on a big gig thou.

your post has made us think of some interesting ideas to tell people about the relief bar....so thankyou.

x

Thanks for showing an interest in feedback and trying to improve things lots of other venues wouldn't give a toss as long as they are getting money.

I have to admit the problems at the bar did put me off your venue but I shall be happy to visit again as you seem to have a positive attitude:)

I've been to quite a few gigs there, it's alright some days, but i found Seasick Steve to be pretty awful, seemed way over capacity to be honest, left after about half an hour because it got too claustrophobic. I'm not the type of person to leave a gig without good reason but i just couldn't have stayed there. Same thing happened at Patti Smith too.

hey clouded, both patti smith & seasick were both sold to capacity. both gigs actually ended under capacity by some 30 + tickets as people who had tix didnt turn up. (often the case bizarrely enough on gigs!)

we were asked by the tour managers on both gigs not to turn the air con on as both shows are quite quiet.....we obviously cant turn the air con off the whole show, but we try to limit it. we cant win here really, as ive had someone complain it was too cold at seasick...!?! they were admittedly stood underneath the air con...

Archived