Beaver Hill School '88

NasherX

I'm sure im not forgotten Simon Canetti, meeting up next year sounds great. p.s what happened to the music teacher Mr Lugden? not to straight i think??

Hello Mr. Canetti,mr longdon?? dont know,but think he was a bit curvy?

do you ever remember dropping a killogram weight on some unsuspecting kids big toe,and therefor breaking his toe???

haha.

:help:

Hello Mr. Canetti,mr longdon?? dont know,but think he was a bit curvy?

do you ever remember dropping a killogram weight on some unsuspecting kids big toe,and therefor breaking his toe???

haha.

:help:

I hope it wasn't your big toe!:(

Were we in the same year? I am perfectly normal now.

Regards,

Simon

I hope it wasn't your big toe!:(

Were we in the same year? I am perfectly normal now.

Regards,

Simon

haha, yeh were in the same several years!

It was my big toe and was the first time it had broke,it has since been broken 4 or 5 more times since!!

Anyway how you doing,can't believe you're normal,as i certainly aren't!:huh:

regards,

paul.

haha, yeh were in the same several years!

It was my big toe and was the first time it had broke,it has since been broken 4 or 5 more times since!!

Anyway how you doing,can't believe you're normal,as i certainly aren't!:huh:

regards,

paul.

Hello Paul, I would have to private mail you but I think I know who you are...surname begins with C??

I am sorry about your toe, I honestly don't remember doing that:(

I am fine thanks. I moved South about 16 years ago and now live in Hertfordshire with my wife, Tanya and daughter Holly. I have my own construction company and have done OK I think! I visit Sheffield regularly, Mum lives in Frechville and Dad in Eckington and all my family are still there.

Do you know anything about Lee Wright who lived on Badger Drive, the same road as you. Do you know what happened to Mark Adlington? If you're in touch with Chris Varnes, could you find out what happened to the Irish family who lived a few doors down from him?

I hope that somebody might organise a reunion, would love to see everybody again. How are you doing?

Regards,

Simon

Edited by simoncanetti
Additional information

Hello Paul, I would have to private mail you but I think I know who you are...surname begins with C??

I am sorry about your toe, I honestly don't remember doing that:(

I am fine thanks. I moved South about 16 years ago and now live in Hertfordshire with my wife, Tanya and daughter Holly. I have my own construction company and have done OK I think! I visit Sheffield regularly, Mum lives in Frechville and Dad in Eckington and all my family are still there.

Do you know anything about Lee Wright who lived on Badger Drive, the same road as you. Do you know what happened to Mark Adlington? If you're in touch with Chris Varnes, could you find out what happened to the Irish family who lived a few doors down from him?

I hope that somebody might organise a reunion, would love to see everybody again. How are you doing?

Regards,

Simon

can't believe you don't remember the toe breakage!

anyway i'm at ,if thats aloud??

:roll:

Edited by belfrybum
incorrect spelling.

I left Beaver Hill about 1972. The headmaster was mr Hancock and the top woman was Mrs Spenser who taught domestic science.....I was terrified of her!!

Mr Hancock wasnt the head in 1972, it was Mr Spooner. Mrs Spencer was a scary woman but I think she only had our welfare at heart.

• 1 month later...

Hi simoncanetti.

I am an adlington and went to Beaver Hill.

I left in 1976 though.

I think you are asking about the son of one of my cousins who came off the Badger.

He shares the same name as me.

I remember the old lass Spencer too Larryann.

Everybody was proper scared of her!!

Edited by aggo