Blue Fin restaurant, Hunters Bar

Katya

• 1 year later...

I've been there twice since I originally posted - the first time was fairly soon after they opened and it was OK but not memorable.

The second time was a few months ago and it was extremely good. It was very full, even on a Tuesday night, so I would recommend booking. Make sure you get a table upstairs as it's a bit lacking in atmosphere downstairs where there are only a few tables and the bar.

I'm afraid I can't remember what we ate but do remember being very impressed and I don't think it was cheap but neither was it exhorbitantly pricey

HTH

I went there during the summer. We went for the early offer which I think was about a tenner for a glass of wine, a starter and a main course between 5 and 7. The food was pretty good although maybe portions a bit on the skimpy side but there was quite a lot of choice. I did think that the normal menu was a bit on the pricey side as they had a glorified fish and chips for £15?!

Archived