Venue for hire in Sheffield

Neville L

Hi

I too am looking for a venue for April next year for a joint 40th. I was sent this earlier but unfortunately the room in question isn't big enough for me. Hope it helps:

I am the landlord of the Devonshire Arms Ecclesall Rd (Town end by Shell). I offer free hire of the pub to groups over 40, generally the pub is a daytime pub with mostly locals in the evening, the conservatory is available to be made private use for your buffet etc but my few locals and other customers would be allowed in the main area of the pub.

There is free overnight parking for those wishing to leave cars and we are on several major bus routes.

I am happy for you to provide your own buffet or have use of my kitchen for a small cleaning and power fee (should things need reheating or cooking etc). I am also happy for you to provide your own dj and lights, but due to the law they must have public liability insurance, I also have a dj number should you need one.

I currently have over 330 people attending functions in the first 3 weeks of December and we have a good reputation for buffets and real ale (search other threads!) Should this be an event in December please call me as soon as you can to discuss your requirements.

Thanks James 07855 233390/0114 2722202

http://devonshirearms.thebigmenu.co.uk/

Archived