Absent forumers - the great 'what happened to' thread

:wave:s frantically at MTheo. Not seen you in ages, hun, how are you? You've been missed!

hellooo there... i'm ok...a year on from the ****tiest time of my life and things are at moment better... been rocking with my band so that takes up a lot of my time... i may re-appear at somepoint in the future!.mwhahahha like a bad smell

hellooo there... i'm ok...a year on from the ****tiest time of my life and things are at moment better... been rocking with my band so that takes up a lot of my time... i may re-appear at somepoint in the future!.mwhahahha like a bad smell

You're in another band now? Brilliant! I look forward to hearing you

I hope 2008 is a MUCH better year for you, hun, than it sounded like 2007 was

Keep on rockin'!

Sparkle x

What about minnime? :confused:

I once got a lovely PM from minime; unfirtunately, I mistook her(?) for miniminch, and in response to her PM, I pointed out that she wasn't as obnoxious and rude as I'd imagined, and think I also mentioned my suprise at discovering she was a she.

Never heard from her again!

I once got a lovely PM from minime; unfirtunately, I mistook her(?) for miniminch, and in response to her PM, I pointed out that she wasn't as obnoxious and rude as I'd imagined, and think I also mentioned my suprise at discovering she was a she.

Never heard from her again!

Great story :D

• 2 weeks later...