Absent forumers - the great 'what happened to' thread

it does make you wonder tho, if i popped it tommorow, i dont think any of you would know tbh, youd all think i just left and maybe would pop back.

doubt my missus is clued up on online stuff to come and tell people on MY fave forums.

and obviously you prolly wouldnt see me mentioned in the local paper.....unless my family back in sheff put it in the star...but it prolly wouldnt say mel the bell

How do you work that out your probably the most famous person in Whitby..mind you at this time of year your probably the only person in Whitby:D

Hey - fancy seeing you here!! :shocked:

Hi Andy :wave:

If you bump into my brother in Brum, say 'hi' from me :D

My cousin was proposed to outside your house just before Christmas by the way :)

I will! If all my plans go to, erm... plan, I'll only be here for another few months.

Funnily enough, two of my friends proposed on the beach to. Seems like a popular place to do it :)

• 2 weeks later...
What do you attribute this too?

Loads of different reasons..... some of them have high pressured jobs working long hours, others have jobs where it is not entirely unheard of for their employer to check forums, Facebook, Myspace etc to see what they are up to out of work, others just got bored of the forum.

The forum definitely seems less friendly at the moment. I used to join in daft threads and banter with people, but I've been told on a few occasions to effectively 'get lost' in some of the 'I'm bored' threads. Not for any reason either, some users seem to have conversations in threads and resent people joining in.