Linkin Park @ Sheffield Arena

Jon

aww, man, i didnt know they were playing. and now they're sold out. how annoying. i need to keep a better eye on these things

According to the Arena website there are still tickets available, not great ones admittedly but I think I will be settling for them its cheaper than buying off ebay;)

If you need to sell em you know where I am! I couldn't get any decent ones.

I tried getting 4 standing tickets and it said they didn't have that amount. So I input for just 2 tickets, and I got them. Tried for another 2 and none left.

Just being smug, cos I got the last 2!!!

(They may put returned ones up for sale I suppose, but I'm just happy being smug).

Oh, and Nekro, enjoy the Dir En Grey gig?

I tried getting 4 standing tickets and it said they didn't have that amount. So I input for just 2 tickets, and I got them. Tried for another 2 and none left.

Just being smug, cos I got the last 2!!!

(They may put returned ones up for sale I suppose, but I'm just happy being smug).

Oh, and Nekro, enjoy the Dir En Grey gig?

May your pants be infested with a thousand fleas!!! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Seriously - hope you enjoy it! I was hoping for a more up close and personal gig with Chester myself...

Biffy Clyro who are supporting them will be worth a listen to you who are going. Again, not my thing but they get my utmost respect having played every toilet in the UK. They've worked hard to get to this stage and I hope this tour sees them get bigger.

Archived