Linkin Park @ Sheffield Arena

Jon

I have Disliked LP for bloody years,never thought Rap n Rock was a good idea....my mate dragged me kicking and screaming to the Arena...and LOVED...every minute of it!!

Definately the best gig ive been to,not to mention the LOUDEST...really,it was very loud...and we were sat near the back,in block 106...1st row,next to floor,and the bass n drums were driving through me,so god knows how you nutters in the pit felt!!

Awesome show!

• 2 weeks later...

linkin park no1, concert was absaluteley fantastic will go & see them again .if you get chance buy the digipack , you can listen to the concert that you went to as many times as you want . we were sat at the back but my ears were still ringing 3 days later ,worth it though ,come on linkin come back and give us some more :headbang::headbang::headbang::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I thought the live Intro to No More Sorrow was fantastic,much better than the album version,also liked Given Up from the new album....

Theres a ton of footage on YouTube,a few people are being kind enough to send me their footage,so i can make a DVD out of it,adding the Soundboard audio LP sell..so hopefully it will be a great reminder of an incredible show!

I have Disliked LP for bloody years,never thought Rap n Rock was a good idea....my mate dragged me kicking and screaming to the Arena...and LOVED...every minute of it!!

Definately the best gig ive been to,not to mention the LOUDEST...really,it was very loud...and we were sat near the back,in block 106...1st row,next to floor,and the bass n drums were driving through me,so god knows how you nutters in the pit felt!!

Awesome show!

I agree I dislike rap n rock as well but for some reason I love Linkin Park they seem to get away with it in a brilliant way other bands dont pull off:love:

I thought the concert was excellent and really enjoyed it well worth the money:thumbsup:

Archived