Cinemas with sat morn kids picture shows??

goldenfleece

Not that I know of I think they did do a kids sat morning at the UGC at one time but havn't seen it advertised recently.

That'll be because it isn't UGC anymore.....but Cineworld do still do (and have done for a long time now) Movie For Juniors (all tickets £1 admission for the three films of choice there - inc adult tickets). Saturday mornings at 10am. This week you can see The Simpsons Movie, Shrek The Third, and The Nativity Story.

Showroom do selected childs films too, check their website for details (as per crazydoc's link)

That'll be because it isn't UGC anymore.....but Cineworld do still do (and have done for a long time now) Movie For Juniors (all tickets £1 admission for the three films of choice there - inc adult tickets). Saturday mornings at 10am. This week you can see The Simpsons Movie, Shrek The Third, and The Nativity Story.

Showroom do selected childs films too, check their website for details (as per crazydoc's link)

Ha Ha shows how long it is since I last went:hihi:

I try to avoid the place I would rather do three laps round Silverstone than try and park at Centertainment :gag:

As the title, are there any in Sheffield doing kids sat morning pic shows now?....you know, the obligatory Flash Gordon serial, Laurel and Hardy feature, Bugs Bunny show, etc.........

If there is could we organise a cinema meet, take popcorn and sticky sweets and misbehave and throw stuff at the people in front and kick the backs of chairs and have an ice cream in those little tubs with a wooden flat spoon thing....and get chucked out for making too much noise......PLEASE CAN WE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE :D Happy memories :love:

Archived