Duke of Darnall and Charlie Peace

I've got it! Melthebel- Miriam Bell 1883-1976' date=' married Charles H Bolsover 1884-1962, and had a son, also Chas H Bolsover born 1907- am I getting warm?[/quote']

Errrm sorry im not a bell, thats just a nickname, i should pm really

Oh well' date=' If you want to know a bit of your history, ask your older relations about previous christian and surnames, and I could probably help. Best of luck![/quote']

thanks to rivelin for spending the past hour doing my family tree it turns out its Percy Archibald Bolsover (william and jane annes son) im related to, he married a mason and my grandma (on my dads side) has a mother thats a mason

thanks to rivelin for spending the past hour doing my family tree it turns out its Percy Archibald Bolsover (william and jane annes son) im related to, he married a mason and my grandma (on my dads side) has a mother thats a mason

You're very welcome, this makes you and south'nsofty 2nd cousins once removed.

See this chart it's very helpful.

http://www.islandregister.com/cousin.html

Edited by Rivelin6

Hi cousin! Well done Rivelin- he got there before I did! I don't have that much on Percy Archibald (there's a name!) other than born 20 April 1893 in Attercliffe cum Darnal. Appears on 1901 census as living at 23 Catley Road Darnall (I looked it up on web and think it is no longer there) Same for 1911 census, when he lived at 431 Main Road Darnall, when he was a bogieman at Steel works, single aged 17. Married (Edna?) Mason 1914, and died aged 76 in 1969. I didn't find any military background- would have thought I might with WW1 and all that. I'll continue to look. I suppose you must know the family tree of old Charlie, perhaps not so much about the Mason side?

Hi cousin! Well done Rivelin- he got there before I did! I don't have that much on Percy Archibald (there's a name!) other than born 20 April 1893 in Attercliffe cum Darnal. Appears on 1901 census as living at 23 Catley Road Darnall (I looked it up on web and think it is no longer there) Same for 1911 census' date=' when he lived at 431 Main Road Darnall, when he was a bogieman at Steel works, single aged 17. Married (Edna?) Mason 1914, and died aged 76 in 1969. I didn't find any military background- would have thought I might with WW1 and all that. I'll continue to look. I suppose you must know the family tree of old Charlie, perhaps not so much about the Mason side?[/quote']

died 69?, the year i was born