Want Some Techno???

Atomizer

Fed up with work?

Drag your office party down, f**k it bring your boss... it's the Jackhammer Xmas Party

Carrying on from the avin it success of last time Jackhammer gives you your Last Munt before Xmas!!!

Friday 17th Dec @ the Highway, Fox Street

FREE!! FREE!! FREE!! FREE!!

DJ Clumsy (Preston Mad hatters)

Fil Bray (Aura Orange)

Si McLean (Species)

Bad !Daddy! Gareth (South Yorkshire Side)

Dave Atomizer (Headcharge)

Big Ron Atomizer (Mobile Dogwash/Headcharge)

LSDJ (Headcharge)

Andy Driver (Headcharge)

Muntatronic (Mobile Dogwash/Headcharge)

For more info and future events check http://www.jackhammer.org.uk

Get your tickets for Jackhammer NYE Ltd supply!!!

From what ive heard everybody is going on Friday night. So im getting there earlyish.

From the look of the line up there is going to be some top tunes played hard!!

How come Si mclean is a resident? he runs Species night down in Bristol dosent he?

Si Mclean lives up here now, still does Species @ the Trinity Bristol though

Line up for New Year not totally sorted, will post it soon but there will be everyone listed on the 17th + Cyber Steve (Cohesion/Snap N Crackle) and more TBC.

See you on the 17th...............

Dave Atomizer

oooh choices choices....i've heard that there is loads of other stuff going on round and about christmas and the new year, but i know where i'ld be putting my money on a top night. it's jackhammer and muntoid all the way for me! ... well done chaps for bringing techno back to sheffield for it's been absent for far too long :)

Dont forget that Dave Atomizer & Mobile Dogwash are on at Zero on Bank Hol Monday 27th together with Oberon, Dill & Greg Zogg and EZ and Ornage Source from the NTA - full details over on whats on page

BTW - as far as I know - Fil was a resident at Aura Orange for many a moon - and they've done a room at Atomic Jam in the past... but dont think he's ever palyed for Atomic Jam themselves

Archived