Late night diners/coffee places?

identikit

It is strange how all the cafes shut at tea time. When I lived in Australia - it was as common to meet up for a coffee at night as it was to go for beer. I recall coffee revolution on ecclesall rd originally opening until midnight - but soon reverted to closing early evening. Maybe its just too much of a change in culture...

It is strange how all the cafes shut at tea time. When I lived in Australia - it was as common to meet up for a coffee at night as it was to go for beer. I recall coffee revolution on ecclesall rd originally opening until midnight - but soon reverted to closing early evening. Maybe its just too much of a change in culture...

It's really prevalent in North America actually way more common in cities to go out for coffee in the evening than a drink. Coffee Revolution doesn't seem to have a posted set of hours and is closing at a different time every time I walk past!

Archived